Saturday 20 June 2009

Get set for the weekend!


I'm getting tired just thinking about tomorrow. I've to pick up campaign materials for an SNP workday in Springburn and be there to give the work out at 10. I need to wait and collect it all back in before heading to my surgery in Mosspark for 12 noon. Then I'm presenting awards at an art competition for Tamil people - that's from 2.30 to 4pm. Then I need to get home and get some "Hollywood Glam"! It's Aileen Campbell's hen night and we're getting a salsa lesson at 5.30pm but we've to dress Hollywood style. In half an hour?! We're also eating and clubbing and I imagine, crawling home in the early hours. And all in high heels - why oh why was I not born a man?! Going to Arran on Sunday for the night and I think I'll be very very glad of the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment