Sunday 23 August 2009

England regain the Ashes

Congratulations to England on regaining the Ashes. They look pretty happy in this pic and rightly so. I'm not a major fan of cricket but I do like to watch it the odd time. I find it quite relaxing. And of course when I was working in Sri Lanka, I passed Galle Cricket Ground every day. Not that I actually managed to see a game but I did meet Sanath Jayasuriya - there's a test of my spelling! Anyway congratulations to England once again and it's even better news for me because when I arrive in Manchester at the home of my sister tomorrow evening, I'm thinking my brother in law will be in such a good mood he'll be wanting to buy us a few drinks to celebrate. Not that this influenced my thinking in any way, shape or form :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment