Friday 30 October 2009

Becoming expert in juggling

I've not blogged for 2 whole weeks. It's not that there's been nothing to blog about, there's been too much. And maybe that's the problem. There's everything that's been going on in my job alongside the Glasgow North East by-election, SNP conference and moving flat. My flat move was, of course, not straightforward. I can't be like normal people and move everything from one flat to the next. No, my possessions were scattered across the West of Scotland. The removals guys (West of Scotland Removals coincidentally - very good btw, would definitely recommend) had to pick up in Gourock, Port Glasgow, Newton Mearns, Battlefield, Baillieston and 2 different addresses in Dennistoun before taking everything to my new place also in Dennistoun. Almost everything I own has been packed away since I went to Sri Lanka almost two years ago so it's been great to discover things I'd loved but forgotten about. However, the discoveries will have to wait, there's a by-election to win. I will do my best to blog about that as the campaigns hots up and you can also take a look at some photos from the election here.

No comments:

Post a Comment