Thursday 9 December 2010

It's fair, it's organic, it's fabulous eco chic for babies




My sister has designed some very cute baby clothes (from 0 to 18 months) some of them especially for the Christmas period and I love them so much I just have to spread the word. They are all 100% organic unbleached soft cotton which is also non sweatshop traded from Tanzania.





The one shown is a baby gro with tartan lettering saying "Bonnie Yule" and I've bought one for a few babies I know. They're only £8 and they are unique. She also has a baby hat with a tartan star and now that I've seen that I'm going to have to buy it to match the baby gro. It's only £5 so I'm sure I'll manage.





For all you vegetarians there's a design with a turkey wishing everyone a "very merry veggie Christmas".





For environmentalists there's an owl on a skateboard saying "flying's for featherbrains".





And for anyone with any sense there's a design with a very cute baby calling for "peace".





You can see all the designs on Ebay and you can order via Ebay or via me as I will hold a small amount which could save you postage! Have look anyway and let me know what you think. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/fairlyorganicfolk/m.html.

1 comment: