Friday 29 January 2010

They're getting married in the morning ...

I am delighted to announce this morning that the Indygal blog has gotten exclusive rights to publish the photographs from the forthcoming wedding of Nicola Sturgeon and Peter Murrell. I just pipped Hiya Magazine at the post! Nah, only kidding but yes, the good news is that Peter and Nicola are getting married in July. The date was specially chosen to make sure I couldn't go on holiday when I want to. Actually it was chosen to make sure Nicola could say she got married in her 30s (her 40th birthday is sometime in July, that's all I'm saying)!

Anyway being serious for a moment, they are both very good friends of mine and when they got together, it just seemed "right" and it has ever since. They are PERFECTLY matched and balance each other out almost as if they were made for each other.

I know their families will be delighted and somebody else, who we all lost last year, would be more excited than all of us put together.

So congratulations to Peter and Nicola and I'll get the six figure sum in the post asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment