Tuesday 8 December 2009

Phone the anti Scotland Yard polis

Quick phone the polis. I was in George Square earlier watching the ice skating when suddenly I witnessed something that I thought had been outlawed. If you're under 18 look away. If you're easily offended look away. If you're a Unionist look away. I saw, right there on the ice rink, a full size bold-as-you-like SALTIRE!!!

I could hardly contain myself. The ice skating is being politicised by Glasgow City Council and these skaters were just carrying on like it was the most natural thing in the world. They clearly don't realise. Not like these people. So hurry up, phone the polis, phone the anti-Scotland Yard before it gets out of hand. And keep your eye out for other saltires, there's clearly an underground politicisation programme going on and we have to smash it, for all our sakes. I'll let you know if I spot any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment