Wednesday 15 July 2009

Spooky


I know technology has moved on but how's this for progress? I am doing this teetotal experiment and writing about it a fair bit on the blog. So now, every time I log on to write a new update for the blog, an ad starts flashing at me - for a home detox kit to come off alcohol!! Goodness, how does that work? (The targetted advertising I mean, not the detox!) It's not that good mind you because if it read it properly it would know that I have not had any alcohol for 11 days and I hardly think I needed to actually detox in the first place. Still impressive but please, all you IT geeks out there, don't explain it to me, I'm happy not to know. Anyone else ever noticed that IT folks always feel the need to explain things rather than just fix them?

No comments:

Post a Comment