Sunday 27 September 2009

I'm looking for a Parliamentary Researcher

As far as I know I have no budget for external recruitment advertising so I've put the word out in other ways. However I didn't mention it here on my blog that's so well read by both of you! So, if you're interested in working for me at the parliament in Edinburgh as a researcher or if you know anyone who is, take a look at the job ad and get your application in by this Thursday. I've had a lot of interest and applications are already in double figures. However I want to ensure I've done everything I can to get the best person for the job. I'm determined our office will make a difference to the people we represent and to the parliament. And I will definitely give full consideration to every single application I receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment