Sunday 6 September 2009

Remember all those zombies films?


Well that's what I feel like right now. I guess it's what I look like too but too scared to look in the mirror. I've had 4 hours sleep after the ambulance night shift last night and I'm heading out to a meeting with some constituents who went to visit their family trapped in the IDP camps in Sri Lanka. I am pursuing some issues around the conditions in the camps and the return of people to their homes. Unfortunately the Sri Lankan government doesn't allow journalists or independent monitors to truly see what's going on so I'm speaking to anyone who has had ANY direct contact themselves. Anyway that's where I'm going but I really don't know how these ambulance guys do it - last night was a brilliant experience that I'll blog about later but night shift is definitely NOT for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment